Sunday, November 12, 2006

Welcome to my purrrrfect blog

Hello, and thanks for stopping by. I have great hopes for this blog. The critters I share my life with are more than just pets, they're part of my family. The pure joy that they provide me every day was the motivation behind this blog. Their antics, pictures and funny stories will force a smile and bring joy to your day. Please come by often - take a break and enjoy.

My furry family and I make our home in northwest Montana with my husband , daughter, three cats and our 100+ lb. Great Pyrenees "puppy", Lilly Belle. All of our critters have their own websites. Yes, that's me being kept warm by two sister kittens, Puff and Pooh.



Puff and Pooh's site is written as a children's story and tells of their daily adventures in and around their home. Our "mouser" is named Minnie and to learn of her exploits, you need to visit Miss Minnie's Cat House. She lives in the shop and has a very unique "cat house" with whole-house heating and a dining room!


Our Pyr is named Lilly Belle and although she tips the scales at one hundred pounds, she's just a puppy.

No comments: