Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Cats

Puff: Pooh, what are you doing on that ladder?

Pooh: I'm waiting for Thanksgiving.

Puff: What is Thanksgiving?

Pooh: I'm not really sure, but a bunch of 2-leggers show up, food is everywhere, I get petted for hours - and even Dad's in a good mood.

Puff: Does Lilly know about this?

Pooh: Lilly's a dog. She doesn't know about such things as Thanksgiving or even Indians and Pilgrims.

Puff: What's Pilgrims and Indians?

Pooh: Indians are like you and me, we were here first. We had the run of the whole house and we were happy. Then Lilly shows up and starts chasing us from place to place, eating our food and stealing our toys. Yeah, I think Lilly is a Pilgrim.

Puff: Oh. I guess we're supposed to be thankful that we're not Pilgrims, is that it?

Pooh: How would I know? Do you think I make this stuff up?

Happy Thanksgiving
from Puff & Pooh
& Lilly Belle too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a precious blog. I love your idea of talking to your pets and sharing it with the rest of us. Thank you. I have a cat that is the joy of my life. He follows me frome room to room and yes, he sleeps with me and keeps me warm. Keep posting, I love visiting your site.